Allowing Socially Distanced Meetings & Events
At Rowton Hall Hotel We are able offer a variety of meeting and private dining spaces to cater for every event. When planning your next meeting or event with us please be assured that we have in place precautions to minimise the spread of Covid-19 and keep you and your guests safe.
- Your Event Coordinator will ensure that prior to your meeting or event you have all the information you need to ensure your event at Rowton Hall Hotel runs smoothly, and you’re happy with the experience your guests will have when they are with us.
- Our hotel has ample free car parking facilities so your guests can avoid the unnecessary use of public transport.
- On arrival at the hotel one of our team will be waiting for you to direct your guests to where they need to go, avoiding any risk of overcrowding in spaces.
- We have adjusted our room and seating configurations to ensure that we follow the government social distancing recommendations. As a result, our meeting capacities have reduced in size, please ask a member of the team for more information.
- Our meeting and event spaces will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your event and checked by our Conference Team. We will seal our meeting rooms and private dining rooms once they have been cleaned prior to your event, so you can be assured there has been no contamination between cleaning and the start of your event.
- Where possible all meetings will have a separate entry and exit to help to the reduce the crossover of delegates and maintain social distancing.
- We recommend the implementation of time constraints on meetings and events and regular breaks for delegates to minimise prolonged periods of time in one enclosed space. We will also ensure your delegates have designated private spaces for breaks and dining. We have some fantastic outdoor space at our hotel, and we will be utilising this as much as possible.
- As part of our precautions we ask that if any of your delegates feel unwell that they do not attend the event.
- We will work with you to adapt the menus you have chosen to ensure they are delivered in adherence to the health and safety standards.
- All of our meetings and events and kitchen teams have received further training in health and safety and adhere to government recommended food preparation standards.
- Our Team will be attired in the appropriate PPE during your meeting and at times of food and drink service to reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19.
- Hand sanitising stations will be set up at the entry and exit points for your delegates to use throughout your event and should be used every time they enter or exit the event.
- If any of your delegates are staying overnight with us we recommend they read our Commitment to cleanliness for hotel guests. These detail the measures we are taking to protect our guests from check-in to check-out. Click here to read these.
*Please note: our processes and precautions will be under constant review, and this guide will be constantly updated to give you the very latest information. We will, of course, always comply with all government regulations - and more.