I can confirm what we are still operating Rowton Hall with some covid guidance, I would like to highlight that will be reviewed on a monthly basis, all updates will be posted on our social media pages and on our website. I hope you understand our cautious approach we have decided to take, our first priority is the safety and welfare of our valued guests and team members.
• Our online check-in will continue, you will be asked a few questions and receive your welcome pack which will include details with regards to your stay with us at Rowton Hall.
Throughout your Stay
• Our team will continue to wear facemasks, but underneath they will all be smiling as always and ready to welcome you and answer any queries.
• We do respectfully ask that all guests wear face masks while moving around the hotel
• We would like to ask that you continue to be respectful of all the social distancing while at the hotel
• Our sanitising stations will remain throughout the hotel, we will actively encourage you to sanitise your hands while at the hotel.
• Certain items have been removed from your accommodation, these include magazines, guest directory (we have included all the important information in your welcome pack). All high touch points in your accommodation have been thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival.
• Due to the demand for our restaurant, we can only guarantee to be able to cater for guests in the restaurant who have booked a dinner, bed and breakfast rate. Due to the limited space available and the number of tables not turning up we will be charging a deposit of £25 per person to guests booked on either a Bed & Breakfast or Room Only package who wish to dine in the restaurant. The deposit will be used against your dinner charges with any unused credit refunded to your bill.
• Breakfast, we have removed our breakfast buffet, all items are still available these will now just need to be ordered. We are offering a “Grab and Go” breakfast as an option.
Pool & Gym Usage
• We will continue to limit the number of members using the leisure facilities at any one time and maintain social distancing we ask that once you are at the hotel you can reserve your 1-hour time slots by dialling 814 from your bedroom to get through to the Leisure Team.
• Our changing rooms will be available, but we would respectfully ask that if you have booked to use the facilities that you arrive “Gym Ready” or “Pool Ready” with swimwear on underneath your clothes to limit the time spent in our changing facilities.
• Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the Pool or Spa. Limited Children's swim times are available - please contact the spa by dialling 814 to arrange this.
• Please note that these facilities are subject to availability.
• Your Departure, we will arrange for your outstanding account to be delivered to your room, please check all the details, sign to confirm that you agree, complete the express check out an envelope and leave at reception. Should you have any queries please call the Reception Team to discuss.
We will continue to update this information with the latest information regarding your stay at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa.