Our Commitment to Cleanliness
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU WHEN WE REOPEN OUR BUSINESS
As it has always been, the safety, wellbeing and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority.
We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the current situation continues to evolve.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team. On a daily basis, our housekeeping team are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and public area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps we are taking include:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing, which is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act and it’s importance for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel team members will complete an enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Guest Rooms: we will use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items. We will reduce the paper amenities in all our rooms. All our rooms will have our Rowton seal to indicate that rooms have not been accessed since they were cleaned.
- Public Spaces: we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, stair ways, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys. We will also have guest accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at entrances and high traffic areas.
- Back of House: In the spaces where our team members work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like team member entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and team offices.
- Spa and Leisure: we will use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean all treatment rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items. We will reduce the paper amenities in all our public areas in the spa. The gym areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day, guest accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be available, we will also be respectfully asking our guests to wipe down all equipment prior and after use. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in changing rooms, public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, stair ways, door handles.
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT
We take our guests service very seriously here at Rowton Hall and we would like to ensure that during these times we offer you the best experience. With this in mind we are implementing the following:
- Each of our food service will need to be pre-booked to ensure that we are limiting the number of guests in our restaurants, guests will also have dedicated tables throughout their stay
- In our restaurant and bar we will be using single use menus, we have removed all buffet service and all our team members will be wearing appropriate ppe and will receive on-going training in line with the government guidelines
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in restaurant and bar areas public spaces, with a focus on the tables, chairs. We will also have guest accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at our “Safety Stations”.
- Our tray service charges will be removed to allow our guests to have the flexibility of where they would like to dine
OUR FLEXIBITY COMMITMENT
In response to the everchanging market conditions, we at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa are committed to ensuring our guests’ experience flexibility during these very challenging times. With this in mind, we are implementing the following policies:
- Guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with advance purchase rates that are slightly more restrictive, we will allow full changes without a charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Guests making a new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with advance purchase rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed up to 48 hours before your arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Please note that this policy does not apply to group travel bookings. For guests with group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
- Some exclusions may apply, these include periods with special event restrictions or high demand weeks.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding your booking and future stays at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa.