The most delicious Chocolate Brownie you'll ever try
Double Chocolate & Nutella Brownie
Makes 10 squares
- 280g dark chocolate 70% coco solids
- 280g butter
- 280g caster sugar
- 120g plain flour
- 60g coco powder
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 small jar of Nutella (you won’t need it all)
- 120g white chocolate cut into small chunks
- Pre heat your oven to 170 Celsius, line a medium sized baking tray with grease proof paper, chef tip; scrunch the paper up in your hands it will make it much easier to fit into the tray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together and mix until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk the sugar, eggs and vanilla extract together until pale and fluffy, hand whisk for an extra lock down work out!
- Pour the chocolate and butter mix into the egg and sugar a little at a time until fully mixed.
- Sift in the flour, coco powder and salt. Fold in until a smooth glossy mix, stir in the white chocolate chunks and place mix into the baking tin.
- Once in the tray place a teaspoon of Nutella at one corner of the mix and repeat until the whole tray has small Nutella scoops about 1cm apart covering the entire mix. Use a knife and run it though the mix to create a ripple effect on the top with the Nutella.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 170 Celsius. A good tip is when you can smell the brownie it generally means its ready.
- Allow to cool in the tray then portion to your desired size. They are best served slightly warm with ice cream.