Chester and Cheshire - Tier 2 “High” COVID19 Regulations
For the safety of our guests and team members here at the hotel, Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa continues to operate in a COVID secure manner and we are delighted to announce that all areas of our hotel are open to visitors in line with new current guidelines.
From the 14th October 2020 Rowton Hall will fall into Tier 2 “High” COVID19 regulations as we are based in Cheshire, therefore the following rules apply:
- Guests must not socialise with anybody outside of your household or support bubble in any area of the hotel
- Guests must not socialise in a group of more than 6 outside, including in our garden
- The Langdale Restaurant and Cavalier Bar will be open until 10pm
- Social distancing measurements will remain in place across the Hotel and Spa Guests are required to wear face masks in public areas of the hotel until you are sat at a table
- Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions can continue for up to 15 guests
- Socially distanced business meetings can continue to take place for up to 3 people in a restaurant setting but private function rooms will need to be booked should you have any additional people
- Meetings can continue to take place for up to 30 guests, providing all social distancing measures are in place
We would like to advise that all of our residents will be asked to sign a declaration on arrival to the hotel to confirm you are from the same household or support bubble. If this declaration is not signed, we will unfortunately not be able to accept your stay.
Test and Trace at Rowton Hall Hotel & Spa
To help stop the spread of COVID-19 and support public health we are required to collect contact information for all customers and visitors to Rowton Hall Hotel & Spa.
We require all guests of the hotel to download the Test and Trace app and register prior to arrival. Once at the hotel you will be asked to scan the QR code that will be displayed at reception.
This is a legal requirement and we will refuse entry if these details are not given. Any guest who for any reason cannot access this app will be asked to complete a manual Test and Trace form, this information will be recorded in our Test & Trace system.
Your details will be stored securely and then destroyed after a 21-day period.
Alcohol sales not allowed after 10pm
In line with the current government legislations we must adhere to the new 10pm restrictions, this applies to both residents and non-residents of the hotel.
As a licenced property in England, our restaurants and bars must be closed by 10pm.
We have adjusted the opening times of our restaurant and made last orders earlier to allow guests to finish their meal without feeling rushed.
We are still able to offer room service in your own bedroom, serving both food and soft drinks beyond 10pm.
More information on these restrictions can be found on the Government website by clicking this link.