Guest Etiquette - July 2021
Following the latest government announcement we will be making some positive changes to the way we operate Rowton Hall Hotel & Spa from the 19th July.
I would like to highlight that these changes will be limited initially and will be reviewed monthly, all updates will be posted on our social media pages and on our website. I hope you understand our cautious approach to the relaxation of rules, our priority is the safety and welfare of our guests and team members.
- Our online check-in will continue, you will be asked a few questions and receive your welcome pack which will include details with regards to your stay with us at Rowton Hall.
- Our team will continue to wear facemasks, but underneath they will all be smiling as always and ready to welcome you and answer any queries.
- We do respectfully ask that all guests wear face masks while moving around the hotel
- Our public toilets are available for guests use, but we would respectfully ask that you use the bathroom in your bedroom.
- We would like to ask that you continue to be respectful of all the social distancing while at the hotel
- Our sanitising stations will remain throughout the hotel, we will actively encourage you to sanitise your hands while at the hotel.
- Certain items have been removed from your accommodation, these include magazines, guest directory (we have included all the important information in your welcome pack). All high touch points in your accommodation have been thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival.
- Due to the phenomenal demand for our restaurant, from Wednesday 16th June we can only guarantee to be able to cater for guests in the restaurant who have booked a dinner, bed and breakfast rate.
- Breakfast, we have removed our breakfast buffet, all items are still available these will now just need to be ordered. We are offering a “Grab and Go” breakfast as an option.
Throughout your Stay
Pool & Gym Usage
- We will continue to limit the number of members using the leisure facilities at any one time and maintain social distancing we ask that once you are at the hotel you can reserve your 1-hour time slots by dialling 814 from your bedroom to get through to the Leisure Team.
- Our changing rooms will be available, but we would respectfully ask that if you have booked to use the facilities that you arrive “Gym Ready” or “Pool Ready” with swimwear on underneath your clothes to limit the time spent in our changing facilities.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the Pool or Spa. Limited Children's swim times are available - please contact the spa by dialling 814 to arrange this.
- Please note that these facilities are subject to availability.
- Your Departure, we will arrange for your outstanding account to be delivered to your room, please check all the details, sign to confirm that you agree, complete the express check out envelope and leave at reception. Should you have any queries please call the Reception Team to discuss.
We will continue to update this information with the latest information regarding your stay at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa.